What is PPE? PPE Stands For?
Updated: Sep 23, 2020
PPE stands for personal protective equipment. the basic principle is that non-public protective equipment (PPE) should only be used as a final resort. PPE means any device or appliance designed to be worn or held by a personal for canopy against one or more health and safety hazards. PPE is equipment which can protect the user against health or safety risks at work. Item which included safety helmets, gloves, eye protection, high-visibility clothing, safety footwear and safety harnesses.
Why is PPE important?
Because of safety, now your workplace can be safe and protected includes providing instructions, procedures, training and supervision to encourage people to work safely and responsibly.Some major injuries are:
• Protected from inhaling problem and breathing
• Protect from the falling materials
• Protected eyes from corrosive liquids and other materials
• Protected skins from corrosive materials.
• Protected from the hot and cold things
Types of PPE you'll use
• Face Scree
• Face Shields